Spirit Week at Canandaigua
So, this past week was Spirit Week, to get us all pumped up about our school and homecoming and whatnot. So, Monday was hoody day-easy, very easy. Seniors won. Ha. Tuesday was, ummm, City mouse/country mouse day. You dress up like a country dude or a businness person. I didn't do it, but Seniors still won. Wednesday was Class Day, and we had to dress up like our board game theme, which was LIFE. Yeah, lame. Seniors won. Thursday was 80s day. Well, I only lived in the 80s for like 2 years, so I don't remember much about it. So, I searched online, and found some styles to do. First, I got some tight pants and a vest, which I wore over a white t-shirt. Then, I did a sick hairstyle. I was trying to go for the flock'o'seagulls, but I have too much hair, and it wouldn't stay up. So instead, I just combed it all back, to make like the little puff-wave thingy up in front, like that guy from Ghost. I sorta looked like him, the guy from Full House, and the friend from Ferris Bueller. It was pretty hot. And, a lot of people said that my hair was pretty cool. Too bad I'll never have it like that again.
And then, Friday came. Friday is normally Toga/School colors day, but there is also the little thign of "Buy a Varsity/Senior". People buy a varsity athlete or a senior, and they dress them up however they want. Well, I got bought. And it was pretty bad. I had to wear some Fairy outfit, it was like a dress, but it barely, just barely passed my hips. Yeah, it was super short. Luckily I got to wear some small shorts, which barely showed. And then, we had to parade around the school for every other teacher and kid to laugh and point and make fun of us. And also to take pictures-great blackmailing tool, I guess. Then, we had to wear these things until fourth period, and as each period went on, it got worse. But, I was told that I had one of the best/funniest dressed up. So that's pretty cool.
And, so that was Spirit Week. We also had two games in Volleyball, and I bet you can guess what happened in those two. Yep. I don't even have to say it. But next week, we may be looking at a possible win. And we better win. We need wins. Badly. Hopefully we can get to like 4 or 5 wins before the season. And it sucks, cause we could have had a winning season. Like 10-6. Oh well. See you people 1470r.

1 Comments:
And only 4 days until my b-day. Woohoo!
Post a Comment
<< Home