Wow, we suck
Let me tell you somethin'. The Canandaigua Volleyball team sucks. We can't frickin' win a game. We're 0-5 right now, but that should most definately be 3-2. But, we've lost to 3 easy teams. And when you look at the stats, they prove that we should have beaten them. The only thing they did better than us was score more points. But this week, Monday and Tuesday, we had games against Pavilion and North Rose. So, should have been easy games. We dominated. We played our hearts out. But still, something is lacking in us to get a win.
Last night, playing against North Rose, Beernuts racked up 15 kills. 15!!! And I very much bet that North Rose's combined total kills was maybe 10. Yeah. One person from our team can out-kill the entire other team. But we still lost. I myself gave about 4 or 5 kills, along with Adam get just about as much or maybe even more. AHHHH!! We suck!! But, hopefully there'll be a win tomorrow against Sodus. We need one. Desparately.
Oh, and some super great news. Haha, not great at all. So very bad. Our setter came up to me today and said he got kicked off the team. Right now, I don't know if he was just joking, or if he really did get kicked. If he did, we are toast the rest of the season. I will refuse to set. I do such a crap-happy job, that we won't have anything good any longer. I really do not want to set. I'm more of a hitter than a setter. So, if our setter is really gone, see you volleyball season, and we might just be looking at our second winless season in 3 years. Yeah. That sucks. Really bad. And it might just happen when I'm a senior.
So. That's all that has been happening in my life. Cause volleyball is my life just about all the time other than school. One thing I'm doing is working for my Eagle award. I got 15 days left. One merit badge to finish up, and some people to talk to. And at this point right now, I'm really dreading to turn 18. I don't want to. I want to get my Eagle. And I will. That's if the counselors for the merit badges will cooperate with me. If not, I'm done for. And I'll be probably the closest Scout in history to getting their Eagle Award, but coming up about 1 merit badge short. And that will very much anger me beyond a point that I cannot get angered. And I will feel like the worst failure ever. My view is that if you try at something and fail early on, it was something too difficult to achieve for you at that time. But, if you stick with it, and quit or drop out or don't achieve it, then that makes you such a bigger failure. Yeah. I really hope it doesn't happen to me. This may just make or break my life.
So, everybody have a good week. 'Cause I'm gonna be busy for the next while. And I really need to get so much done in so little time that I'm going completely crazy. That is all.

1 Comments:
i was just thinking, today i saw Sisson in the hall and i was like, boom, and it dawned on me. Sisson is the JV coach right, and your counselar, which is weord because i totally thought that he was an Uber jerk, but then i realize that it's one of my favorite teachers ya and that is about it... word of advice... what i would do because i ama horrible slacker... if he is gone....and the season is lost.... um.. I personally would quit the team, and do my eagle, which really matters... but you are not a quitter or a slacker so you probably wont do it, just like yoyu didn't quit IB when it screwed your scheduel like a (insert suggestive metaphor here) well that's it BYE
Post a Comment
<< Home