AHH! A loss to Wayne?
Well, I just witnessed the worst game ever that CA has ever played. Well, actually, there were a few of us who were crankin' hits and bustin' our butts like no tomorrow, but still, Wayne beat us in 5 games. We are better than they are. We should have beaten them easily in 3 games. We are now a disgrace to CA athletes. It's almost like an NBA team losing to a College team. They had nothing special. I really don't know how we lost. I was crankin' hits, Crosby was crankin' hits, Beernuts was every once in a while. I was blockin' like crazy, and even more great passes-15 really good passes in all. But still, we lost to Wayne. A horrible team. I think. Well, actually, we are horrible.
I just cannot believe that we lost. So, the first game, I slammed two amazing kills down, and wow, was I suprised, and the rest of the team, and the coaches. We won, barely. But, for some weird, odd, strange reason the coach, still the JV coach, decides to take me out. I don't know why. I barely did anything wrong. But out of anybody else, he takes me out. I sit the entire game, except for the last two or three at the end. Wayne wins.
Next game, I'm back in. And yet again, I crank more hits down, along with Crosby and Beernuts. We're the Triple Entente. The force to be reckoned with. We win that game. Not too hard. Not nearly as gross as the second game.
So, the fourth game. Coach takes me out yet again. I really do not understand why. He says it's for me to take a breather. HA! How about Beernuts and Crosby and Dan and Jeff? The played all 5 games, and Jeff was the only one to go out, and only for a very very brief amount of time. So, I bet you could guess what happens. We lose. It was close. But we fell short and lost.
So, the fifth game. I do my best, crankin' out some more kills, giving good passes. But, still. It's not enough. I really really tried in this game, and I really did not want to do bad. But we did. We lost. In the fifth game. A game that should have easily been ours. I'm sick at how poorly we did.
And I really don't mean to be like, Oh, I'm the best there is out there on the court. I'm just saying that this was probably the best, the VERY BEST, game that I have ever played in, and Coach decides to take me out. FOR TWO WHOLE GAMES!! AHHHHH!!! And, I can tell you right now, that I sat out more in this game than I have the last two years in every game combined. Yeah. I really wish our coach was back. 'Cause I think I really could have added just that little tiny, oh so tiny edge, in to gaining a victory in one of those games. But nope.
And I bet that for the next 17 games that we play, I will rarely, if ever, sit out again. But, Crosby had a super strong game-11 kills. Dan with 31 assists. 31!! Amazing. I had 8 kills. And that's just playing in 3 games. Out of the 5. Beernuts had 6. That's 25 kills out of 31 in just 3 players. And Coach decides to take out one of them for two whole games. Only 6 kills were shared between the other 4 players. I just don't get it. I don't understand.
But, that's all I have. Hopefully things will turn around when our coach comes back, and next week, we'll be looking at 3 wins. Oh Yeah!
And a little side note. I don't hate the JV Coach. He's a really great guy. And I don't really mean to blame him for why I wasn't going in. I think he's just trying to get back at me in any way because I'm not up to where he wants me to be with my Extended Essay.

1 Comments:
OH WOW. WHAT A FREAKIN' N00BTASTIC COACH. YOU SHOULD BE LIKE, YOU KNOW WHAT, I AM GETTING MY LAWYER, even though we all know you don't have one, and be like, THIS IS MALPRACTICE, and then end off with a well placed your mom joke haha, i g2g come to the Football game today. DO IT ANYONE WHO READS THIS GO TO THE GAME. 2:00 AT EVAN'S FIELD VS. VICTOR!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home