Darien Lake-Episode 1
Here it is! The update about my fantabulous most mad-awesome family trip to Six Flags Darien Lake. And, wow was it a great three days that I had there. So, in this post, I will write about the first day, and try to remember what happened-so much happened, I don't know if I'll remember everything.
So, we finally got to the park, a bit late, around 12 or 1. We checked into the hotel, got all of our baggage and what-not into the room. Then, we went out to enjoy the great park. We stopped to get some pills for my mom and Aimee. Then, we entered into the park. And, we rode on a ride-goes around in circles, and up and down these waves, and the little car we're in moves back and forth. Pretty fun. Not too bad. Actually, that is a lie. That wasn't the first ride. Some of my memory has dawned on me once more. We went on cars you drive around. It was pretty lame, no great thrills there. And, some 14-year old kid was in front and going really slow, so we weren't moving that fast. After that, we went on the pirate ship. It was a bit better. More thrills, but not enough yet. Now, that first ride I talked about comes into play.
After that, I think we may have hit up the Arcade, which housed a DDR game. And I played with my sister. Such a great and fun game. I love it. And after, I was sweatin' up a storm, but it was worth it. So, we get in line for the predator, the wooden roller coaster. And, by the way, the height is 48 inches. And Bailey just barely passes that. Her head just barely hits the little pole thingy they use. So, she got to go on some bigger rides. And she's only seven years old. So, we get on the Predator, and wow, does it hurt. When you're going down those hills, you can feel everything, and my mom screaming and hollerin' made me burst out laughing through the whole ride. And Bailey, this being her first roller-coaster, loved it and wanted to ride it once more, but nobody wanted to go on it again. So, my mom took Bailey to ride on other rides, and Aimee and I got in line for the greatest ride I've ever been on. The Superman. Standing in at over 200 feet and going 70+ miles an hour, it is such a great roller coaster. And it's been over a year since I've been on it, so I was kind of nervous about it. But, it just adds to the greatness of the ride.
So, I'm starting a new paragraph halfway through talking about an event, which totally goes against all English rules. But, it was looking kind of long, and I want you guys to be able to read with ease and not lose your spot. Well, we picked the wrong line, because, even though they had to cars running for it, one of them, in our line, was not available for use. So, our line moved for every other car that came in. But, we finally got on, and we're going up the hill, and I look out and I see the Tornado. Then, we peak, and start plummeting. And that weird feeling you get when falling on a coaster hit, and it's so awesome. So, we finish up on the ride, and the camera's coming, and I get ready to do my pose. But, it's been a year, and what a shocker, I forgot where the camera was. And, my pose was a bit late. Didn't quite get there. Oh well, maybe next time.
And then, we went back to the hotel to get my Dad, who wasn't feeling well, to get some dinner. We did that, and then went and played some games. And my parents spent like 30 bucks to win a bunch of little stuffed animals. But it was fun. We had a great time together as a family. Then, we were all tired, and went back to the hotel early, and went to sleep.
And that was our first day. And enjoy the reading the rest of the vacation.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home