Darien Lake-Episode 2
And, so here's the second day, and I'm gonna make it short, 'cause I'm gonna burst if I have to keep the third day in me any longer. And, not much happened anyway.
So, it rained in the morning, so we left the park to go eat breakfast, and somehow ended up at the mall over there. And we spent our time there until it looked like it stopped raining. Then we made our way back to the park.
my dad didn't join us again-wasn't feeling well, so we went off and enjoyed the park. We went on Viper-that was fun. Bailey went on it. Then, I went on Mind Eraser with my sister, and also Superman-and there were barely any lines. It was really great.
Later, we got Dad to go eat again, and had Italian for dinner. It was good, expensive though. Then, we went and played some mini golf, and my dad won, and I tied with my sister. We then hit up the go-carts. That was fun. Mom was in front of me, but I finally passed her up, proving that I am a much better driver than her, even if I'm a thousand times safer.
We enjoyed the park for a bit longer. Aimee and I went on Superman again, and this time it was dark out. And wow, it was amazing. The hills are lit up, but when you're down low, it's almost pitch dark. Really fun.
Then we went to the laser light show. It was cool. Some good music and laser effects, along wiht fireworks. We went back to the hotel and went to sleep.
And, so I'll be writing up the last one shortly.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home