Time on my hand...
So. It's Sunday. Pretty much the only day that I have free time in. And it feels great to get a chance to mope around and be lazy just for a little bit. So, our volleyball team is still doing bad. We're 0-6. It sucks. But that's ok. I'm having fun. And, if you want to check out stats of our games, you can here. Although, it is kind of hard to figure out what everything means if you don't know what it is. It is kind of cool to see all the stats. Sometimes, I don't even understand some of the stuff.
But, yesterday, Saturday, was a day of working for me. I went to the Bishop's Storehouse and helped there-restocking the needed items. Then 5 hours at work during the slowest part of the day. And wow, was it slow and long and boring, almost to the point of being painful.
And today, I finally get some rest. Almost 2 weeks straight without any breather from anything. And now, I have some time. But a lot of it was just stressing over my Eagle advancement, which by the way I have 11 days left to do it all. And it's gonna be really tight. But now, things are looking in the positive. And I hope they will stay that way. 'Cause I really want to get my Eagle. And when I do, I will be set. IB Diploma (hopefully), NHS member, and Eagle. I can get in to just about anywhere, I hope. And I will feel like I've really done a lot already with my life, and hope to see as much success in the future.
So, this week I'm looking at 2 volleyball games, I think. One on Tuesday and one on Friday. So, I hope we do pretty well. Except that I'm not gonna be playing in the Tuesday game 'cause I have to go to a town meeting. But that's alright. The team is already suffering from our setter getting suspended for 4 games. Which is halfway up. So next week, when we hit all of the easier teams once more, we'll be looking at numbers on the left side.
And, that's all I have right now. I hope all of you are enjoying life and school and such. And I hope that your life isn't as stressful as mine is right now. And so enjoy the week. I'll be writing sometime in the next week. So, goodbye until next time.

2 Comments:
ALLYN SORRY THAT YOUR TWO WEEKS WERE BAD, BUT I HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS, I JUST SAVED SOME MONEY ON MY CAR INSURANCE BYE WHICHING TO GEICO.
NO JUST KIDDIN, BUT I DO WANT TO TAKE TO A KORN CONCERT SOMETIME THIS YEAR. SO THATS SOMTHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO.
LATER ALLYN
EATBABIES (*^*)
Some -> A bunch
Whiching -> Switching
Take to a -> Take You to
Somthing -> Something
Ha, Ha, Hahaha.
Tee hee
Oh laughter
4 L L '/ |\| 15 5 () < |-|
4 |\| Ø Ø 13
Post a Comment
<< Home