Friday, September 30, 2005

I'm going crazy!!

So, it's Friday night. And the most stressful week of my life is upon me right now. And I'm going insanely and completely crazy. I don't know how I'm gonna get by. Everything has to fit so very perfectly, or I'm gonna be very very disappointed with myself. So, it's only 6 days until my birthday. That means that I have to finish up my Eagle project within that time limit. I have the merit badges pretty much done, I just have to talk to the people to get them signed off.

But, then the rest comes into play. Tuesday, we have a game. Wednesday and Thursday I'm going to a bowhunting course, taking up the time of 4-8 both the days. Barely any time for homework, let alone other things I need to do. And, my teachers decided that this would be a great week to assign essays and whatnot. Wednesday I've got an essay for English due. Friday, I have an internal assessment due for Math, and I have no idea what I'm doing on it. Luckily the History essay got pushed to the week after. Whew. So, I need to meet with the counselors this weekend, and then with my Scoutmaster to have my board of review. And this all has to be done before Thursday. And, one counselor might be out of town, and I might not be able to get in touch with him, which would be very super bad for me. Cause I would cry.

So, I have to meet with them in the very little time that I have in the next week, or I can just kiss that Eagle goodbye. And I really don't want to. It would really really suck to have the merit badges done, but not signed off, and that is the only reason why I wouldn't be getting my Eagle. I would be known as the closest person ever to come to getting my Eagle, but not getting it. And it will suck. And I really will cry. And I really do not want to turn 18 right now. I want to finish up and get my Eagle. Then I'll be ready to turn 18. I can put off everything that comes with being 18 just so I can get my Eagle. But I can't cause I can't stop time.

So, that is my amazingly stressful life right now. And I really think I am going insane and crazy. And I really want it to end, and I hope it will as soon as I turn 18, whether I get my Eagle or not. And then, I can worry about my Extended Essay, which I really haven't started and is due in a month and a half, and also a big History essay (a different one mentioned above), that's due around the same time. And that one is not started as well.

I hope the rest of you are enjoying life. I am not right now. I may look like I am, but I'm so stressed out, I'm gonna sink into the ground. So peace. Have a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home