Thursday, October 06, 2005

My Birthday

It's my birthday today. The big 18. Oh yeah. I am now legally in the first stage of adulthood (the other being 21). I can do a bunch of stuff now that I couldn't before, but probably won't do anyway. And you know what I'm talking about.

So, I got some treats and snacks and gifts at school from friends. Thanks. It was cool. And, I got a bunch of my favorite foods from my family. I really really super mad bad wanted an Ipod Nano, but, yeah, I didn't get one. Instead, I got an early present-a car. And it's still not working yet. But hopefully soon. Cause it rocks. How many others have a frickin' Camaro! Yeah. A Camaro. And my dad's gonna fix me up-get it runnin' well, get a new paint job on it. It's gonna look great. But, I probably won't be driving it until I like leave, and never get to drive it.

And, that was my birthday. And, update for volleyball. We still suck. Haven't won a game. But we did a most excellent job against Victor, the best in the league, and we played like a good team should play. Tomorrow, we will win. I know it. It's a team we should dominate. And we will. And, for the Victor game, I was in the paper, along with Adam. I had a kill and 2 blocks. Not a lot, but we didn't have a lot against Victor.

So, that's it. Talk to you all l4t0r. And have a great long weekend.

1 Comments:

At 10/14/2005 6:09 PM, Blogger Cameron said...

this is cameron
- Cameron

 

Post a Comment

<< Home