The Gallon Challenge!!!
So, I totally forgot one of the best parts to the High Adventure Trip. So great and so hilarious. I wish that I could have been a part, but being in the crowd was well worth it. 6 guys, one gallon, greatness.
Here are the rules. Each person had one hour, exactly one hour, to drink a gallon of milk. If you throw up, you're out, if you pee, you're out. And, once a person drank the full gallon, they had to keep it in for 5 minutes after that. Well, you'll shortly be reading on how this wonderful event went. But, I must make a quick little side note.
Allyn's Strategy: Take it slowly. There's one hour. That's a quarter of a gallon every 15 minutes. Not too bad. Little by little. Slow and steady wins the race. Hope that everybody tries chugging and barfing, and slowly come out of nowhere and beat everybody.
Allyn's Strategy #2: The milk's a little cold. So, wait about half an hour for it to get a little warmer. Then chug that beast down like no tomorrow. Waiting will stop the brain freeze, giving the milk time to settle in your belly-not good. But, just down a gallon within five minutes, and try your darndest to keep it in for an extra five.
Back to reality. Nobody, I say nobody did either of these. Some started fast, not chugging away, but pouring the milk into a cup, and drinking like 3 or 4 cups a minute. Some took it a little slower, maybe 1 or 2 cups a minute. But, by about 15 minutes, everybody had finished half of the milk. So, some of us put bets on who would do it, and do it first. Mine was on the first guy out. I thought he would be smart, come up with a good strategy, but nope. He drank too fast, and then took too long a break, and left the table to barf. So, we swarm around him, and he's looking pretty sick. Then, a little bit comes out. He made this little tiny pile.
The next two decide to leave at the same time. The one barfs out quite a bit more, and he had some chunks come out-pretty gross-pieces of dinner. The other guy did not want to barf. He did everything in his power not to barf. But everybody told him that he would feel so much better if he did. So he's like, "I gotta to go to the bathroom". He comes back, and he barfed in the bathroom. No fun at all.
But, I must back up a bit. While this guy was still out trying not to barf, I turn to the other 3 at the table, asking them if they were still drinking. So we turn back to the guys barfing. Then all of a sudden out of nowhere, a guy at the table turns around and barfs. And wow, was there a lot of puke coming out. Then he did it again, having everybody's attention this time, and it comes out with more volume, faster, and longer, and wow, was it hilarious. Something else.
So, the last two guys couldn't do it. They gave up, barfed out. But, the one who lasted the longest was the smallest and skinniest one out of the 6 guys. And he almost did it. Well, he drank as much as anybody else, but he lasted. So, that was it for the High Adventure Gallon Challenge. And if any one of you want to try this what seems like a most impossible challenge, I'll join with you to try it. And it will be so much fun.
And before I close this post down, I want to add one more little thing. I want to make fun of Cameron and his weakness. Haha. He was complaining through the entire gallon challenge about seeing others throw up, and feeling like he would. And he wanted a piece of gum from me to help him from not throwing up. Haha, what a weak stomach. But, Cameron, you're great. I just had to write this down, 'cause it gave me a pretty good laugh. So, now, it's your turn to exact revenge upon me.

2 Comments:
Allyn,
You forgot to say how the first gut who threw up threw up only milk, a very thin vomit. You also forgot to mention the disgusting highlight of the challenge-- Brent ate a piece of vomited steak, for $7 and some odd cents. Put some more detail in it!!!!
Note: To all who read this comment who did not attend the trip, all of the previously said statements are 100% true, I was there next to Allyn. The guy who barfed out of nowhere got some on my foot. I WAS NOT PLEASED.
First off, I did write that he made a little tiny pile, and barely anything came out. Second off, I was focusing on the challenge, not offhand bets. Third, I wrote this like a month after it happened, and I have better things to remember.
Post a Comment
<< Home