Photoshop Pics

Well, This is my fine piece of work that I did on photoshop. I like how it looks. My 3rd one I have done. And, I'd like to give credit to NaZGuL-WraITh for the tutorial. It really helped me out. Wow, I love the power of photoshop. It's so much fun to use. And you could try it out-Adobe offers a 30-day trial. It's a lot of fun.
And, here's another one, with fire effects. I think it's pretty cool.

So, that's all I have for now. Maybe when I get more time, I'll come up with some more cool stuff. But for now, I'm out of here. Goodbye until next time.

2 Comments:
ha, i really like them a lot.
good work. and nice big words in sunday school today. lol and it was fun to reminisce about reading rainbow and such...
talk to u later
~Liz
'twas very much
Post a Comment
<< Home