Haha...I'm back and I'm blogging again!!
So, finally, I really want to get off of my breaks of not-blogging and stuff. I don't want to be lazy any more. 'Cause right now, because of my laziness, I'm freakin' out about all the stuff I have to do within the next 3 weeks. So very much to do. Essays to begin writing, a third essay for a book, my Eagle Project, applications for colleges and such, finding scholarships, and work and volleyball practice. But, this time next year, my stress level will be so low, I won't know what to do. Well, actually, this time next year, my papers for my mission will probably be put in, and I'll be waiting the day that I get shipped off-probably to some little island I've never heard of speaking a language I didn't know exist. But, it will be amazing and fun stuff.
So, my dad talked to me about getting a car, and I had no idea what he had in mind for me. A lady he works with has an old Camaro, and when I saw it, I loved it. It looks amazing, a blue color, it sounds amazing, the deep-roaring engine sounds so great, and I most definately want it. And, by the looks of things now, I'm probably gonna get it. And it's gonna be so sweet to actually go to school and not be embarrassed by the hunk of junk I used to have. This time, I'll be heard comin' in, and heads will turn, and I'll have one of the best rides in the parking lot. SWEET!!!
Volleyball started yesterday. I didn't practice because I didn't turn in my physical papers soon enough. But today, I should be cleared. I really want to practice. I hate sitting around for 2 hours just watching the rest of the team. It sucks. But today's gonna be awesome to finally get on the court and hit the volleyball around. Totally greatness.
Work. That's what the rest of my week is. Working in the morning, volleyball at night. I have 32 hours of work this week. That's like twice as much as I have ever had in a week. But it's great to finally get a lot of hours and expect a much larger paycheck. I just don't have a lot of time to do anything else. But, I find time-atleast I try to. I'll either have a couple of hours in the morning, like this morning, and that's why I'm writing this, 'cause I won't have any other time to. Or, I'll have a few hours in between work and practice, which yesterday, I spent working on one my essays. Haha, working. I actually mean starting. And, it's gotta be 1500 words. Outline due first day of class. And that's not the worst of it. My extended essay about biblical allusions has to be around 5000 words, and Sisson, my counselor dude, wants me to have a rough draft by school. Yeah, ok. Maybe you'll get a partial outline, and then I'll be screwed until December when I'm doing my hardest to finish this most enormous essay. And I don't know where I'll find the time, 'cause just about every single class this year is IB, meaning lots of tough work, and lots and lots of homework, and studying for tests. And since my schedule is so packed, I don't think I'll even have a lunch period. And I have to take physics online if I even want to think about applying to any college for engineering.
Well, I hope everything fits together like a 2-piece puzzle, and my life will actually be somewhat decent for the next few months. So, that's it for now. I have to go get ready for work. I'll be writing soon again to fill in what's going on in my life and my current stress level. So, goodbye until next time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home