I'm Back!!
It's been like 3 years. But I am back to continue writing on this thing that nobody reads. Woot! So, the past three years have been good. And bad. Like a rollercoaster. But more goodness than badness. Yes.
Anyways...I graduated from High School in June 2006...So that means it has almost been three years since I have done school of any sort. I worked and got money, and went on an extremely powerful mission to Uganda. Yep. It was super good and mad awesome.
I've been back for three months now, and I have done absolutely nothing in that time that is really worthwhile. I can play a few more songs on the piano. I guess that's something. I caught up with Lost and watched all of Heroes, and I just caught up today. I've watched probably 50 movies...caught up with all of those that I have missed in the past two years.
But, I finally got a job in Logan, Utah. Full time. I'll make some good money. I got an apartment. I'll live on my own for the first time ever (mission doesn't really count). And I'll be starting school in the Fall at Utah State University (their b-ball team will be playing Marquette this week in the March Madness tourney). Sweet deal.
So um...yeah. Stay tuned for more mad awesome...or completely boring...stuff in this here doodleydooda. Nice time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home