The decision is made...
Friday night...King Kong. Saturday night...The island. Great movies. I love 'em. And, so on Saturday, we finally came up with a date for the great LOTR marathon. Monday after Christmas. We're starting at 9 at night, and watching all three, to be finished somewhere around 7-9 Tuesday morning. We were hopin' to do the Star Wars marathon immediately following, but work schedules will not allow us. So, we will postpone that until later, hopefully still during Christmas break.
Which brings me to another thing. My extended essay. I need to start, type, think, whatever, about 5000 words during the break. Yeah, it's gonna be long and hard and tough and extremely boring. But I have to do it, or Sisson will have my....on a platter. Yeah. It's gonna suck.
That's all today. It's like 12 days until the new year, and I'm like 7 posts behind.

1 Comments:
you're gonna ahve to post like 30 in 2 days to make it fool
Post a Comment
<< Home