Tuesday, December 20, 2005

no title

20 of December. 5 days until Christmas, 11 days until the new year, well 12 or so. Something like that. I did my TOK presentation today, on one of the best and greatest films ever made, The Matrix. I love it, and it's great to understand the very thoughtfulness that the movie has, and also the cool action tidbits.

3 more days of school before the break. I've got lots to do, and I'm putting it off until the very very end. Essays, assignments, tests to study for, christmas shopping. It'll get done. I hope.

But, after Christmas, and after the LOTR marathon, I am not looking foward to the holiday break. Cause I have a 4000 word essay to begin, not just write up, but to actually start. I have done no work other than brainstorming. Yeah, it's gonna take a while, and not be fun at all. But after that, my stress levels may go from way up in the sky to normal. And that would be sweet.

There were some kids talking about speaking to the Sophomores about IB and why they should do it, like advertisers or whatnot. They didn't pick me to do it. And I bet I know why. Cause I despise the IB program. I would go in there and tell every single one that the only reason to do it is if they do not want a life for the next two years, stress that will make them want to kill, and classes you don't want to take. I would tell them flat out, "DO NOT DO IT!! IT'S THE WORST THING I'VE EVER DONE!" And other than if, that's IF, I get my diploma, which there is probably a 99% chance of me not getting it, then it may come sorta close to have been worth it. I did it not because I wanted to get credit for college, or get accepted for college. I did it because it looked like a challenge, and I love doing challenges. And I wanted to be one of the first at CA to get the diploma. Well, actually 20 or so have already gotten it. So, I'll be one of the first 50. And that's it. Goodbye.

5 Comments:

At 12/20/2005 8:15 PM, Blogger Cameron said...

the matrix pwns

 
At 1/01/2006 4:02 PM, Blogger Cameron said...

didnt make it, haha

 
At 1/01/2006 4:02 PM, Blogger Cameron said...

notice date on last post

 
At 1/01/2006 4:03 PM, Blogger Cameron said...

and that one

 
At 1/01/2006 4:03 PM, Blogger Cameron said...

01/01, means new year and you didnt make it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home