Lost...and The Hanso Foundation
So, I'm really into Lost, and last night, during a commercial, a commercial came on. This commercial gave a phone number, which is 1-877-HANSORG, or 1-877-426-7674. I tried it last night, but nothing worked. So, this morning, real early, I called it, and I got through. It gave options, the first being to learn about the foundation. The other 4 had to deal with people who work for Hanso Foundation.
And, for those of you who do not know, this is something called an ARG, an alternate-reality game. There have been a couple of large ones, the first being "The Beast", for A.I., the movie. The second was "The Haunted Apiary", mostly at the website www.ilovebees.com, for Halo 2. Now, ABC is having their go at an ARG.
So, I listened to the first option, and was given a website, www.thehansofoundation.org. From the looks of it, it seems like a foundation to better humanity, with hospitals, education, medicine, and stuff like that. Well, when surfing through this website, you will notice a few "quirks". Signing up for the newsletter, some crazy music starts playing, and the writing looks like it is being erased. Handwritten words appear on the screen, stating that whoever is writing is somebody named Persephone. This person then tells you for the password. Well, I don't know the password, but she does tell you that it can be found using the phone number given on the commercial advertisement. So, I'm kind of stuck, because I'm trying the phone number now, and it's always busy. So, maybe sometime I'll get through, and find out the password, and see what else happens to pop up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home