The end of Spring Break
So, now, Spring Break 2006 is just about over. I hope you all enjoyed it. I sure could have enjoyed it a little more. Lots of work...lots of sitting around my house doing nothing. Why do I do that? I've got a car outside. I could go anywhere I want to. Maybe I should have gone out and done something fun with friends I don't get to see a lot. But I didn't. Maybe I should have done some studying, because my IB tests are coming up in a couple of weeks. I feel like I won't get my IB diploma...test scores too low, and I guess I have given up. But I've got like a week to study for six tests.
1) Math
2) German
3) Economics
4) Biology
5) English
6) History
Yeah. I should be studying for every one of those classes. But, I haven't. I just wish that these tests were over. Cause I'm not really looking foward to taking these tests. I think it comes close to 16+ hours of testing. It's gonna be a painful month. But, then it's gonna be over, and I'm gonna "chill" until graduation.
So, the end of Spring Breaks marks the beginning of the last push of my grade school career. This comes down to the final days of me being a kid, and closing in on me joining the real world.
Enjoy the rest of spring break, and keep up in school. Don't fall now. You're on the last stretch of the race, and strive for the top. You can do it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home