Wednesday...Hump Day
So...today is Hump Day. And, I have found out that I am in the pit orchestra. Sweet sweet love. I got my bass book for the part, and it looks like some pretty nifty pieces to play. A lot of music, a lot of flats (like 5 in a few songs in the key signature). But, I can't wait. And...I also got teh schedule for churchball. Only one month away, and I'm pumped to be playin' again. Cause this year, we're not gonna get cheated out of first place. We're takin' it. I don't want to suffer for a fourth consecutive year of being cheated. 3 is already too much.
I had to work today. So, I came home after school, did homework until 4:30, and took off. And it was like any other day at work, except that tonight, we're getting our press grill that was supposed to come like 3 months ago. And, I'm workin' tonight, and I might get trained on it. Sweet.
So, that's it. Now, I'm workin' on a college essay. The third draft. Maybe this time it will be great. Great enough to get into MIT. Since my standards are already lower than what they want. But, maybe with my record of IB, and an Eagle Scout, and living in various cultures, I might have a shot. I'll just have to find 40 grand a year to pay for it.

1 Comments:
congrats on the pit thing.
also good luck getting in. dont think it'll be a problem, ur kinda knowledgeable and all that.
~Liz
Post a Comment
<< Home