Lost Experience Update #1
I got through. The line was not busy. I called a few times. I figured out some pretty valuable information. So, whenever you choose the 1st item, it will go to a recording, and say something like, "you can reach us at 544 [can't understand] 'p' 'k' 1604, Copenhagen 'D'." I tried each of the four executives of the Hanso Foundation, and a brief little recording is given for each. First is Alvar Hanso. Under his, a message cuts in, and says something along the lines of, "what have you done with Alvar Hanso. Second is Thomas Mittelwerk...who was a German accent, and said that he would not be reachable for the next 3 weeks (which is kind of stupid, because in 2 weeks, it will still say 3 weeks). Third is Hugh McIntyre-who will be gone for 2 weeks, and he talks about a Korean Offshore Project. Hmm...offshore...Korean. In the Dharma Initiative video, it's a Korean guy talking, and the Dharma Initiative is a project, and the plane crashed on an island...maybe offshore. So, maybe they're close to Korea.
Well, Fourth is Peter Thomspon, and the recording starts with a woman stating that Peter is gone, and talks about the Korea Offshore Project. Peter then butts in, and warns people to stop making threats to him or others, because it is a criminal act. And, after all four of these, it ends with "Namaste". For each of these options, a guy talks in French, or what sounds like French. Then some music plays. "Namaste" is from Hindi, and is a South Asian greeting, meaning hello or goodbye.
Some of the messages have a little ad for monster.com, where you can land your job. Maybe the Hanso Foundation is looking for some employees.
So, Nothing really stands out. Except when I called again. I picked the first option, which was the general information. The music is different. Then, the normal lady begins to talk, but in the middle of it, she is cut out, and Persephone comes on the line, saying not to believe their lies. She says to go online and use a password. It's really hard to understand her, and I have yet to figure out what the password is. It sounds like "Breaking stone", but I tried it and it didn't work. I also tried "Breakingstone". Nothing. Now, I'm trying to get this message to play back, and it's tough, cause the line is busy a lot, and whenever I do get through, it just plays the normal message. I have only gotten Persephone's message to play twice. So, more updates will come when I figure out more information.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home