Saturday, December 17, 2005

Well now

The truth has now been released. I AM NOT SMART. I just give effort to things I do. I am just as smart as anybody else. Except for the potheads and etc. And there's no way I'm getting into MIT. They'll look at my SAT cores and laugh, and then they'll look at my GPA and throw my application away. It's the truth. And, I got my Bio test back today-74. Yeah. I'm stupid. I don't know why I'm in IB.

So, I saw King Kong today. It was a great movie...as you would expect from something big and hairy...Peter Jackson. He's a cool guy. Did LOTR, and is the exec. producer for the Halo Movie. But, King Kong was a great flick. Sad at the end. Full of excitement. 3 hours long. Yeah...Peter Jackson likes the long movies. Well, It's quite early in the morning. I'm gonna be heading off to bed. Goodbye until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home