Saturday, August 06, 2005

I'm Back!!

Today, I got back from a really great high adventure trip. I really enjoyed it. And I'll be trying to write just about everything that happened during the week, but right now, I'm kind of tired and don't know if I can last long enough to write all of it out. But I promise you, I will write about it, 'cause it was totally amazing and I must share it with you all.

And I bet all of the none of you reading this did not know I was gone for a week. You probably thought I was taking one of those long breaks again. But soon, a huge post, or posts, will be here.
Goodbye until then.

1 Comments:

At 8/06/2005 9:38 PM, Blogger Cameron said...

haha, no it was not you i was talking about which, i know may be hard to hear, because you love me sooo much and can't live without me haha anyway i think i am getting LIVE tonight an i am going to use The Chick Magnet for my Tag, i checked and i dont think it's taken, well that's all, thanks for hanging out with me on the trip peace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home