Well...
I guess nobody reads this stupid thing anymore. I don't know why I waste time every time writing down worthless feelings and space that fills up my life. Why does everybody else want to know what I do everyday? Boring, right? It sure would be to me. I wouldn't want to have to read pointless nothing about somebody like me, who has no life except for being amazingly lazy playing video games and watching movies.
A lot of you out there...haha, I say a lot, like there's a lot of people that read this...back on topic-the people, who I could count with one hand, that read this probably have great lives where they actually do things. Talk to people. Go outside. Have a car...well, maybe not that, but you get my point. If you guys made these stupid things, they would be fantabulous. People would flock to them. But, if you really did something with your life, you probably wouldn't be wasting it writing down what you do. Or you don't like bragging. I surely don't, cause I've got nothing to brag about.
But, I'm gonna keep writing to fill up that vast void of nothingness in my life so I can read it sometime in the future and remember how I have wasted away my teenage years. And maybe, if I was smart enough to come up with my own opinions on things, I would write them here, but I'm the worst at trying to prove my point, or arguing my point. Cause somebody will come along and be like, "that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard", and would go on and destroy the opinion I tried mustering up.
So, I'm off to waste away at my life some more, or I actually might go and read a book. Cause I'm trying to read as much as I can this summer. Cause books are amazing. I very much enjoy them. And it makes you smarter. For me, I guess people tell me that I read fast, like speed-read or something. They'll be like, "What are you doing? Making love to your book", cause I move my hand back and forth, line after line, and to others, I guess it looks like I'm "caressing" my book. Wow, filthy minds. But I don't know.
That's it for today, and the three of you that enjoyed reading this, or suffered through the agonizing pain that I put you through-I apologize to you, have a great day and a great week. And good luck on your testing, if you have any tests.

3 Comments:
Haha...I've just been given a super mad awesome idea by a good friend. Changes will occur soon.
well ideas are good. i like reading ur journal. keep it up.
~liz
haha, i don't have a car...or a job... or a life.... and i never learned to read...jk.....but seriously i'm illiterate....i have no idea what i'm typing, i hope some words are being formed
Post a Comment
<< Home