Monday, May 23, 2005

Total Geek

Yep, that's me after this amazing weekend of SWETROTS. I've seen Episode III twice now, and on Sunday, I watched Episode 5 and 6. And on Saturday night, I watched "when Star Wars ruled the world" on MTV. Total geek right here. And I'm like, "when has Star Wars stopped ruling the world?". Yeah, together with all of the movies, I bet that Star Wars is coming close to atleast $3 billion in just the movies alone. Then you put up all of the games and books and merchandise, and I bet you're looking at an extremely milti-billion monster. Wow, I wish I created Star Wars and I could pack that much money. Well, I went searching online for the greatest music/noise thingy ever created, which by the way is the THX sound thingy. I downloaded it onto my computer, and it is now my Windows Login noise, and it's so rockin'!! And my logout is Chewbacca screaming.
HAHA! I love it! I'm such a geek.

Those of you who don't know, I'm in the IB program. But, I've really been contemplating whether I should keep to it or drop out. And I wouldn't drop out because it's too hard, or i'm failing or nothing like that. It's because I want to stay in orchestra and do jazz band. And with my schedule next year, they won't fit. And there's no room to do physics next year, so i'll either have to take it over the summer, or drop IB and do it in school. And I need physics for college, cause I'm going into engineering, and most colleges won't even look at an application for engineering if the person doesn't have physics.

And I got my SAT scores back today, and I got a 1750 on them, which is roughly a 1200 on the 1600 point scale. Decent. I could have done better. And my math score is not enough to get into MIT, so I can kiss that college goodbye. You need a 730 atleast on math, and I got a 620, so I have to do a 100 points better on the next test, or I won't even have a chance to go there.

And so, I'm not supposed to be on the computer right now, cause I got grounded, but my mom probably already forgot, so here I am typing away. And she just walked by, and I hope she didn't read this little paragraph here, or she'll remember and kick me off and i'll be grounded for 2 weeks.

Over the weekend, I got to see a good friend who I haven't seen since Christmas time. And that's Olivia! She's so cool, and she's a lot of fun. And I probably won't be seeing her for a month, and then not see her all summer long. It sucks that I only get to see her like 3 times a year, but hey, when she's here, it brightens my day up.

And that's it for today! And if you go to the box office, Episode III made 3rd place of all-time 3 day sales. $108.5 million. And so far, they are already 111th place on all time sales, and that's just like 4 days. And they also beat one day sales, getting $50 million. Unstoppable, only by Spiderman!! So, goodbye until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home