ACT Saturday
Well, today was the ACT, and wow, was the english part easy. Math and Science were quite harder, one being that my calculator died out on question 8 of 60 on the math. And I was kind of tired and couldn't think straight on the science. But hopefully I'll do alright. Afterwards, I came home and slept for like 3 hours, and man did it feel good.
So, last night, I did the Relay for Life Cancer Walk, and it was pretty fun stuff. It was me and Chris and Tara and Olivia, and we had a great time. Then, we spent the night over there on the track at the school with a bunch of other people. And that's why I'm tired. Cause at about midnight, this band started playing and they were frickin' LOUD! Man, I was asleep, and then all of a sudden, they just start crankin' music for like an hour. Really annoying. And they're like, "you don't need to sleep, get up and listen to our amazingly horrible music!". The band played pretty well, but the singer guy was mad annoying and he could not sing to save his life, butchering many of my favorite songs. And then finally, justice came in. They were probably so loud, that the houses across the street called the cops-somebody did. And the band's like, "arrest me, take me to jail for fighting for cancer". And i'm like, you don't need to blast music at midnight to fight for cancer. You just pay $5 and get a t-shirt and walk.
So, work calls for me right now, so I must flee. Have a great day/weekend, and only 3 days of school left!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home