haha...i'm lazy
Have you noticed that recently I have really been stretching my posts out? Well, the reason is that I am lazy. I have lots of free time, time in which I should be doing homework or cleaning my room or something, but I instead use it on the computer or playing Halo 2. So, I just haven't felt like writing, and I should. My humpday challenge kind of fell apart, one reason being that about 5 people read this, and they all give no flying flip about responding to a challenge, and also cause I just can't think up any good ones.
And review fridays...I still do them...I haven't given up on them. That's one of my favorite things to do, right up reviews to tell you how amazing movies are. And most of the ones I go to are amazing, except for a couple, like the Interpreter, which was really really bad. So, I plan on seeing some great movies this summer, one being War of the Worlds, which is gonna be awesome, cause Tom Cruise is in it, and it's directed by Steven Spielberg. Both great men in the movie business.
So, this past week brought in June, meaning summer is close, and school is almost over. Yeah! Saturday, I again took SATs, which was so long and boring. Then...I took a nap. If you can believe it. I am not a nap taker. I almost never take naps, I think it is a waste of time. Sleeping is for the night when nobody is doing anything, so you're not missing anything, but I actually took a nap, and it helped me out. Then work, another perfect drawer, meaning another free meal. And that about does it for this post. Enjoy yourselves this oncoming week, and maybe you'll enjoy life as well. Goodbye until next time!

4 Comments:
sorry allyn, i didnt ever see one. or else id have responded.
haha... sunday school...
~liz
wait was the abortion thing the challenge??
~liz
ummm...not really, it was just me getting mad at kids at school
update
Post a Comment
<< Home