Super Mad Awesome Review Friday #4
It's time for the...(drumroll please)...Super Mad Awesome Review Friday!!!! And you guys should have already guessed what I have chosen because it's the top movie that everybody has been looking foward and will be one of the top movies ever...and I bet it will make it in the top 20, and mabye the top 10. And the other 5 movies in the series are all ranked on the top 100 movies, and this one will definately make it. So, one of the most amazingly anticipated movies of all time has finally come and wow did it rock! Every single minute, every second, every little detail was totally amazing. And that movie is...STAR WARS: EPISODE III: REVENGE OF THE SITH!! Oh man, I loved it. Greatness. No words great enough to describe how this movie was, so I'll make one up. And that new word is SWETROTS. Yep, this movie was so SWETROTS that I want to go see it every single week that it is out in theaters. And I may just do that if I can find a friend to take every week, and if I have the money. And if you haven't guessed where I came up with the name of this new uber-awesome word, it comes from the first letter in all of the words of the title of the movie.

So, 9:00 begins one of the greatest nights for me, when it comes to movie-viewing. Chris, Tara, and I get to the theater, and there's only a group of like 5 guys outside, and they are total geeks. Like they're wering some funky clothes, along with the Star Wars t-shirts, and their faces aren't shaved-probably never heard of a shaver or are just too caught up in Star Wars every single moment of their life that they do not have time to shave. We go over to Wal-Mart, cause there's really no line just yet, and get a bunch of candy. Then we go back and we watch like half of Episode II outside. Haha, who's the geeks now. You can't beat that, unless you dress up as Darth Vader or in a Jedi Robe, or are having a lightsaber battle. And then my parents come by, and they tell us we can get in line inside, so we do, and there was already a group there. So we're the second group in line, and we finish watching Episode II, and we watched the Yoda/Dooku battle scene like 5 times. Then at 11, the theaters opened, and we got in, right in the middle, and had some great seats. Then me and Chris do a countdown, looking at Tara's cell for the time like every 5 seconds. And just a couple of minutes before the movie started, we all sang Happy Birthday to some girl in the theater. Then it began, the SWETROTS movie of all time. Wow did I love it. And I don't think I blinked once the entire movie.
So the first 5 or 10 minutes was dedicated to a great outerspace battle, with Obi-Wan and Anakin flying in their little ships saving the day. And soon followed by a great lightsaber battle between Anakin/Obi-Wan and Dooku. And then later another great battle between Obi-Wan and General Grevious. Holy Crap!! FOUR?!?!?!?!?! One of the most shockingly SWETROTS scenes of the whole movie. Then the Mace Windu/Darth Sidious battle. And do you know why Mace Windu's lightsaber is purple? Because Samuel L. Jackson specifically requested a purple one, and no other reason why. And then the climatic battles of Anakin/Obi-Wan and Yoda/Darth Sidious. OH MY GOSH!! It had to have been like 30 minutes long, and it was just so SWETROTS that I could watch it over and over and over and over and over a billion times and still enjoy every single moment. And one of the greatest parts is when Anakin and Obi-Wan are battling, and just whippin' their lightsabers around so frickin' fast, and if you notice, at one point, and maybe it's through the whole battle, they do the same lightsaber tricks, cause Obi-Wan said, and I quote, "I taught you everything I know". So they are like totally at the very same skill level when only the enviornment could have an effect on the outcome. It's just like Chris, Cody, and me when we played Halo, the original one. We only played each other, and so had almost the exact same skill level. Most of the time, it was whoever had the top screen, which is twice as big as the other two when playing three-player, that would win the game. So, the movie, wow. There were some parts that I hated the movie for letting things go the way they did. And I really did not want to hate Anakin at all, but the movie makes you. He's just so cool. He's so amazing, like saving carrying Obi-Wan and Palpatine when a ship is about to become nothing. And his hair. Man do I love it. His hair is so cool. I wish I could grow my hair out like that, and I may just do that. I just hope that there is enough waves to look half as good as Anakin's.

So, for the review score, which you should have guessed after reading my first paragraph. Or if you know me well enough, you could have guessed it even before you read any of this at all. Well, the score I give to this SWETROTS movie is...Super Mad Awesome. Go now and see it, even if already have. Spend your life fortune to see it as many times as possible. And the very instant it comes out on DVD, buy it. And watch it. And when it's over, wipe up your drool and watch it again. And the link will take you to my Review Rating Scale, so you can see what "Super Mad Awesome" means. And that is that for the SUPER MAD AWESOME REVIEW FRIDAY #4!!!!!!

3 Comments:
Yeah STAR WARS!!! lol, allyn, your hair is just like anikan's, all you need is a perm...lol. great idea.... *SLUMBER PARTY!!!* lol. jk.
Tara
allyn, if u wanna go again, im going w/ a group today round noon at regal. call me if u wanna
liz
6577024
Yeah, i'd have to say it was the ultimate in hotness...like girl on girl action. But anyways, when it comes out on dvd we should buy all 6 and have a marathon, you and i could last but idk about chris. Chris is what we like to call gay. But perhaps if we tied him down to a chair and gave him some bread and water it would work. So yeah, until then,
Love, Cody
Post a Comment
<< Home