Sunday, May 15, 2005

Excited with Glee...the number 64

That's right, I have much glee right now. It has finally happened. The geek in me has finally showed its true face. My glee is from Episode III!! And it comes out in like 4 days. I'll be waiting in line all day if I have to to save great spots, and we're gonna have lightsabers with us, and we're gonna be the biggest geeks. LESS THAN FOUR DAYS!!!!!!!

So, Yesterday, after work and getting free jr. frosty's (which I really feel like I'm gonnna go into work tomorrow, and the managers are gonna come up to me and say, "this is your last day, and then you're fired", because of all of the jr. frosty's I have gotten. I'm at about 30 for this weekend, and they seemed ticked. And that first sentence doesn't work at all, because it's supposed to talk about something happening after I talk about the frosty's, but it doesn't. Cameron and Matt came over, and we watched Episode IV, and it was great with the amazing subwoofer action shaking the entire house. Greatness! And then we realized that Star Wars would work quite well with Baby Got Back. "My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun"-and talking about Leia's hair buns. So funny. Or when a guy is in an x-wing fighter cruisin' to the death star, and he's like "look at the size of that thing", or Han's like "it's too big...". hahahaha, it would be so funny to make a video out of it.

Then we played some Halo 2, cause we just always have to play Halo 2, the greatest game to play right now. Perfect Dark on the good old Nintendo 64 was my most favorite game of all time, and I cannot wait until Perfect Dark Zero-super mad awesomeness coming at the end of the year. Today was Sunday, and after church, I had the National Honor Society induction ceremony. And wow was it quite boring, and it dragged on-a poem recited for like 64 people-and the only one I really cared about was my own, and i was like 46th, and Tara's of course, cause she's a good friend.

Then, I picked up Cameron and we went down to Hill Cumorah with Tyler and Cambra and Savannah, as well as a couple of others. And we just walked up the hill and sat down and talked. Then this guy-Jay came over, and he seemed pretty cool, and he talked with us for a while, but afterwards all of the others thought he was an unlikeable person. He was left-handed though, and gave me some super cool quotes, which I may just have to use for my senior quote. And I'll save it until then, so it's super cool and super secret. Then we went to Cambra's house, and on the way there, Tyler was behind me, and when there was the double yellow on the road, I went like 40, and he was getting all mad and stuff, and then when it turned to the dotted thingy stuff, I cranked it up to like 60, and he still tried passing me-crazy. So I speed up to like 80, and there's a car coming the other way, and I didn't think that he was going to be stupid and still try to pass me with this car coming on (which I should have known anyways before he even tried doing something like that), so I slam on the brakes to let him pass, and a couple seconds later, the car comes by. Saved his life from his own stupidity. Hahaha, just kidding, but not really...

But I am.

And that was my day and my weekend. So have a great super Mad Awesome Week, and it will be because I'm going to see Episode III at Midnight! and i'm gonna get like 2 hours of sleep and still go to school and try to make it through the day. Thank goodness for the greatest drink on earth...Mountain Dew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home