Super Mad Awesome Humpday Challenge #3
Yeah, only the third one. And how long have I had my blog? Since March? There should be one every Wednesday, right, so shouldn't this be like 12 or 13? If those questions are running through your head, I'm with you, I think. I really haven't been following along with the Humpday Challenge, because of the lack of intelligence on my part (I can never come up with one that is decent to excellent). So, finally, I have a challenge for all of you. And it takes no intelligence at all on anyone's part. So here it is:
Hahaha, just kidding. I really don't have anything. This was a very dumb idea to even start a weekly challenge, which is why there were only two, and both failed.
But I did get a new cellphone on Tuesday, so you can talk to me online or call up my home, or look in my buddy profile, and find out what my new cell is. And if you have one, give it to me, unless you don't want to, in which case I'll understand (on the outside). So, yeah, I feel like crap today cause of this cold-the first one I've had in like 8 months-I made it completely through the winter, and as soon as it gets hot, I get a cold. Hmmm...
Well, that's all for now, so peace out, and see you all on the next updated post, which hopefully will be tomorrow or Friday. Bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home