The Homestretch
Only 2 days of school left...so very close. And then I can finally relax, a little. Well, my parents are up in my outside room, putting up these huge blinds over the windows, since the room is compromised of 3 windowed walls, out of 4, since most rooms have 4 walls. But, it is 10 at night, and they're up there hammering away, like it's so very important to put those blinds up as soon as possible. Yeah, my uncle is coming, but that's in two weeks, not tomorrow. And there are four huge blinds, and 5 little screws for each one to hold up to the wall. Right now, they've been up there for 10 minutes, and have about 2 screws in. Only 18 more to go, and at the rate they are going, it's gonna take like another hour and a half. I just do not understand the logic. So, I'm standing there watching them, but they do not ask for help-my dad never asks for help. He just assumes that if he is doing something, people will just flock to him ready to help. No, this is America, nobody does that. I wish he would understand that. Like, building the fence, I would go out and ask him if he needed help, and he's like, "no, i got it, just go play your games". And I'm like, no, I want to help you. And so 5 minutes of standing there, and actually helping him with things, he tells me to go away-go have fun. I just don't understand. If he wants help, but refuses it when it is given to him, why? It angers me. So, I'm standing there watching him and my mom (who isn't doing anything but complaining about using nails instead of screws), they just tell me to leave-quoted from my mother, "I don't like Allyn standing behind us like that". What am I supposed to do. There's no room to go help them-they're taking up the space, so I don't know what I'm supposed to do, nor do they ask me to do anything. I hate it. So much. It bothers me. And the lies they tell. Like, my dad has been having pains in his stomach and such, and went in for testing-after it's done, he tells me that there is no cancer. Wow, they never told me he had the chance for cancer, they said it was something else. And this happens time after time. They do not fully tell the truth to me. And that falls under the catergory of lying. When you're sworn in as a witness, you are asked to "tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth". "THE WHOLE TRUTH". Yeah, that's lying. And that too bothers me. And angers me. So much. That's all I have to say about that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home