Monday, June 20, 2005

The beginning of the week...hope it goes by fast...or slow

So, this morning, I went to review class for history, and since everybody in the class showed up, we all get 100 points added into our grade. Sweetness! But on the way there, as we were turning off of main street, this car comes shooting down the road doing like 60, and just slams into the side of a diesel truck. Holy crap. Wow, it looked like there wasn't a car left over. Wow, I felt bad for the guy in the car. So, after that little scare, I got to class, and we got doughnuts and bagels, and talked about review stuff for the history regents tomorrow.

And then when I got back, I checked up on my SAT grades from the last test, which are posted today. I got a 1770, on the 2400 scale. Not too shabby. My last SAT score was a 1750, so 20 points better. And, I really could have boosted up my grade if I did better on the writing section. It killed me. Critical Reading-60 point increase, Math-3 point increase, and Writing, down 70 points. Ouch. If I got that to where I had it before, I would have gotten a stinking 1840. Almost 100 points better than my last one. That would have been something. Or, better yet, if I had an increase, an average from the other two topics of 45 points, I could have gotten around a 640 on the writing. And with that, I would have gotten an 1880. And that would have made me a super happy kid. So, I'm planning on taking it again, for the third time, in the fall, if I have the time, and if my parents will pay the money. And hopefully I can really boost my grade, and maybe possibly get a 1900, or better yet, in the 2000s.

So, that's that for today. Maybe more tomorrow if I'm up to it. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home