Sunday, December 04, 2005

Aiaiaia...I missed a couple of days

So, I missed a couple of days. Dang. Now I really gotta be on the ball. Life is decent still. Most of my weekend has been filled with Xbox 360 playage, which I love doing. Friday night there was this ARC thingy with Christmas stuff going on. I helped with cookies, but didn't do much because there were like 12 other girls, yes girls, in the group. Pretty sweet stuff being the only guy in the group, and, since it was an NHS activity, they are also smart. And, one even called me, "a pimp". Haha. I'm in no ways a "pimp". Far from it.

Saturday, I did the SATs, the subject tests. And they were long and boring. I'm glad I'm done for good with that stupid testing stuff-no more SATs, no more ACTs. I'm pretty happy.

And, my mom's b-day was yesterday, the 3rd. They went out and ate breakfast while I was taking the test. Which sucks. Cause I wanted to eat. So yeah, only like 27 days left until the end of the year, and the beginning of a new one. Have a great Sunday. Finish your homework, and enjoy the next 3 weeks of school without a day off other than weekends. It's gonna be a haul, but nothing compared to the 6 or so weeks between Feb. break and Spring break. And that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home