Tuesday, November 29, 2005

30 posts until I get to 100!

Well, I have found a reason to keep on writing. To get to 100 posts. And I want to do it by the end of the year. Well, there's roughly 30 days (actually a little more) left in the year, so that's about 1 a day. So, I have to come up with something witty and great every single day until the end of the year. Maybe like a little countdown thingy until 2006. Which is a good year, cause that's when I'm done with High School!! Ahahaha, and maybe, just maybe I'll have my life back.

I got my pictures, and I was looking at all of my old pictures since 1999, since I've lived here. And, you can really see a change in me. The long hair is one thing, as well as the shape of my face. But also, my parents pointed out something. In my pictures when I was in middle school, I seemed really happy, wide-open eyes and a huge smile. Now, you look at pictures from the past 2 years or so, and the "sparkle" in my eyes has gone, as well as that huge smile. I think it's because I barely get any sleep anymore, and I am constantly stressed out, and my care for life has just left me.

And, at the start of this week, after the little Thanksgiving break, I've felt this new kind of stress. It's like I'm really freaking out about everything I have to do, but at the same time, I really just don't care. I don't want to do the mounds of homework that I must do. I don't want to write my college essay or finish my applications to the various colleges. I don't want to think about the important decisions I must make now in my life, and which will change my life forever. I just wish there was something to make me care, to make me want to take my time on things, and do a good job, and get things done when they are needed.

So that's it. I must leave for now. But, hopefully, and I'll really try, I will be getting on just about everyday, and starting in December, I'll make a countdown to the end of the year. Goodbye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home