Wednesday, November 30, 2005

29 posts left and 31days

So, now I am up to only 29 posts left. Which is sweet. I've got two days to miss a blog, and hopefully I can keep to that. The last post is gonna be sweet. I was thinking about it. New Year's Eve, the last post, the last day of the year. Yeah. Then, I'll begin the new year, full of great and wonderful things.

So, I spent today after school looking through scholarships at fastweb. I filled out a couple of them, and I have about 20 I can do later on in my free time. They've got some cool ones that fit me. Like a hunting scholarship. Sweet. And, a skateboarding scholarship. But that one's gonna be tough, 'cause they like people who fight to get a skatepark. I haven't done much except write a little note to the mayor about a skatepark. But yeah, the skatepark here is garbage. It's in the worst part of town. I feel like I'm gonna get mugged or shot going down there. And there's grafitti all over the park, and there's not much there. We need one like right in the town.

So, I've got work in a tiddly-bit. Then, I have to do the homework I didn't do because of the scholarships. Then, if I have any extra time, I'm gonna try to get some playing time on the Xbox 360. And that's it. See you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home