Thursday, May 12, 2005

It's Thursday...finally an update

Monday, I think it was, was the last time I wrote. And, I've been slacking on updating here, especially with my Super Mad Awesome add-ons. I hope that the last post gave you some light into your life, because wow, did it make me feel so much better. I hated myself and my life, but when I looked at all of the amazing things that I have in my life, they totally outweigh the bad things.

So, I missed my weekly Humpday Challenge, which really isn't weekly because I've only done like two of them, and I've had this blog for close to 2 months now. So, maybe next week there will be a challenge for you, but most really don't care much-all three of you that read it, I thank you for posting comments, and those random people who come in and say random things-hope you enjoy reading my blog. So, this Friday, I don't plan on going to see a movie, cause I'm saving up for EPISODE III!! Yeah! It's gonna be great. The First showing at midnight with Chris and Tara, and maybe some others if we can get them to come, and we're gonna be loaded up on caffeine and I'm gonna get about 3 hours, and maybe less, of sleep and still go to school the next day. I'm gonna get a twelve pack of Mountain Dew, because Dew the best-the god of sodas, and try to stay awake through the day (and hope beyond hope that there are no tests that day).

So, Monday, after writing up my post, I went to work, and had a fantabulous day, and did something other than fries (which I did for about 6 working days without doing anything else-wonder if I'm that good at them, or I'm crap at everything else so they put me on them). I was on the window doing change, and that's like the most isolated job at Wendy's cause you're by yourself, and nobody comes to visit back there. But I'll let all of you in on a little secret. This weekend, starting tomorrow, from Friday to Sunday (that would be the 13th, 14th, and 15th), Wendy's is giving away free jr. frosty's to their customers. So everybody come in and get free jr. frosty's, and do it all weekend long, cause how often do you get free food, especially the amazing frosty, which is the only reason that Wendy's is still in business? In the accent of Ah-nold, "GO!! DO IT NOW!!"

So Tuesday, Cambra calls me up, and I end up over at her house, and we went to the park. We played some tetherball, and the first game was horrid. Cambra didn't follow a single rule of the game of tetherball, and totally owned me. So the next game, she sets some guidlines, and I had no idea what she was saying, using the "tetherball lingo", and she had to explain it all to me. So we play, and I just start slamming the ball, and I just couldn't bear it any longer. I quit hitting it and started laughing so hard. I felt so much like Napolean Dynamite that it took a while to get back to normal. So yeah, I ended up winning, but she said I cheated for making the ball smack into her, but there's no way I could have, cause she hit the ball up high, and I jumped for it and missed, and it hit her coming back around. So I'm like, "Yeah, I jumped in the air to hit the ball back over, but realized, after doing some quick trigonometric calculations in my head, that the ball would come down and hit you". Yep, that's what I did, because I'm the super math genius in regular math, but still trying to become an engineer. Back at her house, we made up some rice-a-roni, and ate that, which was some good stuff-I enjoy eating rice-a-roni. Then, I went home.

So Wednesday rolls around, and I was a total bum all day long. I never once opened my backpack up after school. I just got on to Halo 2 and played, mostly in Rumble Pit, But some in Team Skirmish with Dave and Beernuts and Toper and Double Team with Beernuts. And I played from 4 to 10 and it was great. I got up to level 13 from level 6 in Rumble Pit, and level 6 from level 1 in Team Skirmish, and level 6 (almost 7) from 3 in Double Team. And it was great to finally be able to just bum around all day.

Today, I had school, test in math, and I found out that I am in Chamber Orchestra next year. Here's the story on that. Our school orchestra has been greatly growing the past couple of years, and we have like 40 right now, and supposed to have 90 when the new freshmen come in, since we only have like 4 seniors in orchestra. So the teacher, Mr. Blaufuss, decided to make two orchestras, and one is the Chamber Orchestra. This is for the musicians who did level 5 or level 6 solos and did well on them. So this group is the best of the best playing a string instrument in school. But the only thing is that if I stick in IB, then I will not be able to do the Chamber Orchestra, which totally stinks. So, I have really thought over dropping IB, not for the purpose of it being to difficult for me, but for the sole purpose of me wanting to do Chamber Orchestra and jazz band, and do physics at school and not over the summer. But I don't know if I should or not. Get a great diploma that could get me into almost any college I want to go to, or do something that I love to do. Tough decision.

So, now it's time for the Super Mad Awesome Website of the Day!!! So, today, I'll go back to one of my oldy favorites, and that would be www.fat-pie.com. This place has some of the funniest videos that you've ever seen, though sometimes demented. My most favorite is burnt face man. Man is it funny! But remember that it has some adult themes and some language as well as a little gore. But it is all cartoons and all fake. And the Super Mad Awesome Word of the Day(presented by www.dictionary.com) is-I really don't want to think too hard to put it into a sentence. So the word is-concomitant. Yeah, you try. I'm kind of tired and don't want to think too hard about it. And that's all. Goodbye until next time!

4 Comments:

At 5/12/2005 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah!! episode 3!!!!! tude allyn, some freshman told me today that the midnight show is sold out!!! exciting. DO THE DEW!!!!



-- Tara ---
*another person to add to your list*

 
At 5/13/2005 5:53 AM, Blogger Allyn said...

haha! Yes! First three tickets? That's right: Chris, then me, then Tara. We'll always be famous as the geeky teens by our kids 20 years down the road. Geek Power!

 
At 5/13/2005 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um yea you coincidentally forgot to mention just WHERE you h it me..perv...my unborn children are going to go hungry lol haha...that was horrible i know but haha i so would have beat you otherwise! grr lol

 
At 5/14/2005 8:16 AM, Blogger Allyn said...

hey, i didn't want to embarass you or nothing, and I'm really really sorry-I really am not that good at math.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home