Not why I hate my Life, but why I enjoy my life
This post is on how I think that I have a great life, and I enjoy it, and so, here it goes. I have some totally super mad awesome friends, and maybe there aren't as many as most others in the world, but hey, isn't it quality over quantity. Yeah, that's right, I pick the best of the best of people to be my friends, those who understand me and know how I really am, and that's really cool. And I'm involved in a lot of stuff, like scouts, and sports-it helps to be athletic so people will be like, wow that kid can really play pretty well. And music, which I truly love to play and listen to. I love playing the bass, and I guess I'm good at it, or atleast that's what people say to me. But I don't think I am cause I never practice. So if they all say I'm good at playing, how much better could I be if I did pratice for like an hour a day. And that's the same for you guys. How much better would you be if you practiced at something you are already somewhat good at? You could excel at almost anything. Do you must, there is no try.
And I do alright in school, like having a 93 average in high school so far, and doing one of the most rigorous school courses, and it so awesome to know that I'm really pushing myself beyond my limits, and even though its hard, I do my best. Well not most of the time, when I procrastinate, when I could really take my time on it, and have one of the best averages in the class. I wish I could do that. I wish I could just walk away from video games and just pay more attention to school work, cause that's the only way to succeed in life, if you pay attention to school, and not how you dress or what you look like or the group of kids you hang out with (but sometimes that helps cause they are your friends years and years after high school). And I'm going to be in NHS next year which is pretty cool, and I'll be a senior and I'll soon be done with school, and then get ready to go on my mission, which is one of the biggest things that I'm looking foward to in my life, maybe just underneath getting married.
And I hope that I can do most excellent in college, and get a great job and have a great career until I retire, then I'll find something to do to make a difference in the world, even if it's only making a difference in one person's life. Then I'll feel like I have accomplished my job here on earth, and I then can always be happy.
And there's one thing that I wish I could improve, and that's being able to speak my mind, talk, express my feelings, flirt, anything to talk to others. I want to carry out an intelligent conversation with somebody that I barely know, joke around a group of people that I've never seen before. Be a leader instead of a follower. Change somebody's opinion about something. Participating in class-expressing my thoughts. I had one teacher tell me that even though I don't talk a lot, when I do talk, it some of the smartest comments he hears. Wow, did that mean a lot to me. What if I'm full of comments like that, and almost whenever I talk, I can say something smart, and totally change people's opinions of me, and they be like, wow, he really isn't just some kid sitting in the corner of the room using up oxygen that others would like to use, and they'll be like, that kid can have some of my oxygen, because he really is brilliant. And maybe I can come up with some great ideas and really change things.
That's how I want my life to turn out. And I wish I could just go to bed tonight and just totally change the way I act overnight. Some may say it's impossible to change overnight, but I've done it before. I learned patience overnight, and I can do this if I really try super hard. And I think I just may. It may not be overnight, but I'll change. I will guarantee you that. And, so this is a total contrast of my last post that I deleted, cause I'm retarded for feeling that way, and I should look at all the wonderful things I have in my life, and not the little tiddly bits of crap in my life that make up almost none of it.
So, goodbye until next time, and I feel much better now. Some advice: If you feel like crap, and totally hate yourself for it, just think, or write, or type, all of the wonderful things that you have in your life, and you'll feel so much better. You may think that if you feel crappy, writing and thinking about all the crap in your life will vent of some of your crappiness, but trust me, it doesn't work. It just makes you feel worse. Always remember the wonderful, extraordinary things in your life!!

2 Comments:
much better
:)
*me*
anthing i say will just ruin the mood and power you brought by what you said. nicely done, i feel better about my crappy life too, thank you
Post a Comment
<< Home