WOW...WHAT A SUPER MAD AWESOME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today was one of the greatest days of my life. I had so much fun, and so this is what went down. From 8 in the morning until 1, I sat at school taking a test (yeah, 5 hours-that's almost a whole day of school). And man was my brain shot after that-I was tired and I didn't want to think about anything, because I had brain drain. I then went down to Stella's and was there for like 30 minutes waiting to get Cambra's corsage, and I finally got it, so I went home and hopped in the shower and put on my tux, which took forever cause there's so many parts-the shirt, the vest, the pants, the tie, the coat, the little jewelry things (which a lot I didn't put on because we couldn't figure out how it fit on, and they hurt like crazy, giving me rashes on my wrists and what not). So, I'm ready to go, it's about 2:45, and I call up Cambra-she's not there. So I start to panic, but my mom was much worse. She's like, "Cambra better not stand you up, or there's gonna be some beat down", or something similar to that, cause my mom doesn't say things like "beat down", that would be my word lingo.
So it's like 3:15, and we're supposed to get pictures done at the lake in 15 minutes, and so I call up Chris and tell him to just wait down there for me. So, my mind starts to work once more, and I said to myself, "self, why don't you drive down to her house and wait for her". So I did. I got down there mad fast, and I see Cambra's little brother on a bike outside. I ask him if Cambra's home, and he says "no", while I'm looking at their van in their driveway, and I'm like, ok, I'll go check. So I go to the door and knock, and nobody comes, then I hear shuffling around, and then Cambra's mom opens the door, and she lets me in, probably commenting on my tux. Then she yells for Cambra, and takes a picture of her as she comes down the stairs, and then she walks down the rest of the way, and wow, Cambra, you looked marvelous. Amazing. Beautiful. Great. Magnificent. Stunning. Fabulous. Splendid. Wonderful. Mad Awesome, and not only just Mad Awesome, but SUPER MAD AWESOME. And I did use a thesaurus, because there's just too many words to describe how awesome you looked, and do look. So her mom takes pictures of her putting on the boutineirre(dang French), and me putting on her corsage. Then we headed out, and I go to open the door for her, and lo and behold, it's locked. Dang. So I had to walk around and unlock and walk around again and open the door for her, and walk back to get in. Man did I feel retarded.
At home, my mom took pictures, and this amazing one can be seen right here in this post. Then we went down to the lake, and Chris and Tara and Nelson and Chelsi were there, and I told them sorry for being late, and then we got a bunch of pictures taken, then went to Wal Mart, and who would be there, none other than my scout troop selling hot dogs, along with the missionaries. And I'm like, "oh yeah, I forgot they were here". But they got to see that I wasn't lying and I truly was doing something, like going to a dance.
We then head out to Seneca Castle to Tara's house and get pictures there once more, and then cruise on back to go to dinner.
Eddy O'Briens. It was awesome food there. Cambra and I got loaded fries, and they really were loaded, and I was stuffed before my dinner came. So I tried to eat as much as I could, but felt like I was going to burst, and Cambra said the same, along with Chris and Tara. We then finished and headed to the school, but were kind of early, so we went out to Baker Park and played around there, taking pictures and stuff. Then we went back, and there were people there, and we got some valet parking done, which was pretty cool.
So we go in, and give them our tickets, and walk through the little cave thingy, and I tripped over the stupid little cardboard stones on the ground. Then Cambra saw somebody she knew, and we then went in and the dance started. And believe it or not, I actually danced. I really didn't care what I looked like, or how awfully bad I dance, but I did, and I had a blast. And it was really hot in there too, and so we got a drink a couple of times, and this dude, who I think is a real...well he's something else, spills some juice on Cambra, and I got somewhat angered, but she seemed alright about it. Then, we danced some more, and did the Casper Slide, which rocks-the best dance to dance to in my opinion. Then the dance was over, and we went to Denny's with a bunch of people. We had this waiter named Neil, and he had like a flock of seagulls haircut, and he was like Tim Burton, Johnny Depp, and some other weirdo guy all wrapped into one. And he did this weird eyebrow trick, making them do the wave. It was weird. So Cambra and I split a strawberry milkshake, and I really do like strawberry milkshakes, but I really didn't feel like eating much, cause I didn't feel too swell.
So we drive Cambra home, and then we go home, and I go home, and talk to my mom for a bit, then I just pass out, finally going to bed at 2, to wake up at 7:30, and for some strange reason, I dreamed about putting DNA bases together (maybe because I have to do it for homework, which i haven't started on). So that was my most fabulous day, and thank you so much Cambra and Chris and Tara and Nelson and Chelsi for such an amazing night. You guys are so awesome, and I love you guys so much. THANKS!!!!! And I'm not going to put all my daily stuff in here, cause this is already long enough.
So, goodbye until next time.


6 Comments:
I, must say, Cambra did look mad fi- ...awesome in that dress, and it sounds like you had a pretty good time, so good job on that. The Casper Slide is the greatest dance, and, i think you and chris should've fought, right there in your tuxes, man, that would've been so cool, well that's all, oh and,
haha your too nice! lol you looked swell too :) thanks! it was fun
cambra
we did do the roxbury...which is shaking your body with your arms at 90 degree angles with fists, and bumping against each other.
I am guessing saying Awesome is Awesome on this super Mad Awesome blog ? Wow that was Awesome
thank you derek, you are very kind
and who in blazes is derek?
Post a Comment
<< Home