Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Waste of a school day

Today, the IBers and APers took their math tests today, and so those of us in IB, but who aren't in the "smart" IB math class yet because they got the shaft when they moved here too late in 6th grade to be advanced in math, but still maintain above a 90 average every single year in math including a 97 on the Math A, were stuck in class with most of the kids gone, and so absolutely nothing was done.

I completely finished my homework by 4th period, so in Study Hall, I sat and did nothing. In Theory of Knowlege, nothing. German is different-we watched a movie-Run Lola Run, which is a mad awesome movie. It is a story about Lola running to her boyfriend to get him a 100 grand within twenty minutes, and how everybody she bumps into changes their lives, and hers as well. The movie goes through 3 scenarios of what could have happened when little things get changed as she runs, and it was pretty cool. And the greatest part was the super cool techno which got your blood pumping as if you were running alongside Lola. Next class was English-two periods, and we played scrabble the whole time. And that was my day, and now I am free to do anything until I do a service project later today.

That is all. And check out my good friend Cameron's blog.

1 Comments:

At 5/04/2005 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG I WENT TO THAT BLOG OF YOUR FRIENDS, AND IT WAS FOR SURE THE BEST BLOG I HAVE EVER SEEN. HE MUST BE THE MOST CREATIVE PERSON, AND I AM SO PROUD OF BEING ABLE TO VIEW SUCH A MASTERPIECE. I HOPE I GET A PROPS SOMEDAY... SIGNED, LONELY IN LAS VEGAS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home