Thursday, May 05, 2005

Another Super Mad Awesome Idea

Well, after reading a great blog of my friend's, Cameron, which can be located at either www.kirbylovespenguins.blogspot.com or www.blogspotdotkom.blogspot.com-I don't know which one he is currently using, but one of them he does-back onto topic, I got a Super Mad Awesome idea to incorporate into my blogging. And that great idea is, to have the website of the day. And you guys already should know what that website is, or you're a half-twit. Yeah that's right, it would be Cameron's blog, the ones posted above ^^^^^. So go to it, because it has made it into Allyn's Super Mad Awesome Website of the Day. And so, for each of these additions into my blog, I'm gonna try to use a different color to represent each and every one-it's gonna be kind of hard to remember all of the different colors, so I wil be using this to linkage back to for all of the different colors, and bolded font.

This is the official blog post for the various Mad Awesome thingys (I can't think of a word to call them, I have one on the tip of my brain, but it won't frickin' fall). So here they are as follows:

Allyn's Super Mad Awesome Website of the Day-every post

Super Mad Awesome Humpday Challenge
-every Wednesday

Mad Awesome Review Friday
-every Friday

Mad Awesome Word of the Day (presented by www.dictionary.com)-every post



So there you have it, set in stone, the colors for each event that I will do regularly on this blog. And I have come up with another idea. I'm gonna use www.dictionary.com's word of the day, and do my best to use it in a sentence, so you can look above to see the color for that, and that too will be a regular every post thingy, as mentioned above. Be careful, because any word could be the word of the day-you know it will be there because there will be the highlighted bold orange title (as seen above ^^^), but the word will be hidden somewhere in the midst of the post. And I thank all of you who read my blog, and it's great to have a claque of your own. Goodbye until next time!



3 Comments:

At 5/06/2005 6:18 PM, Blogger Cameron said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5/06/2005 6:18 PM, Blogger Cameron said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5/06/2005 6:24 PM, Blogger Cameron said...

dear annymous, you are a coward because you hide your name, and if you ever post on my blog as crappy annymous, you will surely suffer gruesome penalties which can only be gratified by clenching death. and, i know who you are, btw, so if you post on mine, i will reveal many a dark secret about your past, because it would probably be hard to talk about your future secrets. Anyway, i know who you are, so please, feel free to read my blog, just don't paste as annymous, although, if you are who i think you are, then you will probably post just because i told you not to, because that's just the type of person you are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home