Last blogpost...7 days ago
I haven't died or nothing, I've just been extremely lazy, and a lot of stuff has come up. Well, the last time I posted would have been last Tuesday, wow-the paintball post. Well, I guess I'll have to fill you all in on this past week.
Wednesday-double date with Cameron, Shannon, Cambra, and me. I was with Cambra, and by default, you can guess the other date. We went down to good old Naples, and hiked a ravine. Let me tell you, it was fun, but extremely wet. It started raining halfway through, and that's when our little hike ended up actually in the ravine. I had a lot of fun, and thanks for the great time you guys. Well, afterwards, we went back to Shannon's to get new clothes and get warm, and my pants were totally soaked, and had nothing to wear. So Shannon gives me some of her pajama pants-super girly-it was pretty hot, even if they did come up to my knees almost. Next stop, Cameron's house where we watched The Recruit-good movie, really gets your mind in a twist though, and we had some amazing brownie treat thingy-which made me super sick, oh yeah, and pizza before that. Celebration of Cameron's B-Day, which I might say is the second best day of the year, October 6th being the best, because it has such a deep history. But really it isn't, cause it has a pretty bad history, except for Cameron's B-day (some may say otherwise). These guys are super amazingly mad-awesome. I love you guys! and thanks for the great time on the ravine hike!!!
Thursday-Don't really remember. I did go to work 5-8, and actually stayed longer cause a busfull of lacrosse kids came in seven minutes before I was supposed to leave. The rest of Thursday will be forgotten in my book. And my parents went on a little get-away to Niagra, leaving me alone with the sisters and dogs.
Friday-In the morning-worked moving boxes and stuff with a guy-made some good money. Next-took Bailey to swimming lessons for a little bit. Then-movie night at church. Our choices of movies-Incredibles, Sky Captain and yadayadayada, and The Best Two Years(church movie based upon a play which my uncle was in like 30 years ago). So instead of watching that stuff, Cameron and I went out to my car and watched Shanghai Noon on my DVD player-a much better movie than what was offered.
Saturday-Work in the morning, came back at about 3. Don't remember much of the day until about 9-went to see a movie-The Interpeter. I'll give a quick rating- * * *-too much talking-not a lot of action. And it was very confusing with all of those weird names, and all of the people looked the same. I kept asking myself, didn't that guy already die? Then I realized it was somebody else, and I had no idea who. I advise you not to see it-not very great. Save time and money for something better, like Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy. And BBC is actually making a guide to be used on cell phones and such-based upon www.wikipedia.org. That place has a bunch of cool stuff, and anybody can write there.
Back to Thursday-went to the mall and got a tux for the junior prom next Saturday, then got my haircut. Nifty nifty-looks like I didn't though.
Sunday-took up a challenge with a friend who came back from college-Will-not to cut my hair until the end of the summer. He and another guy, Mike, and now me, are going to go through the whole summer without cutting our hair. That's a ways away.
Monday-back to school-and senioritis is really kicking in. Hopefully it will go away at the beginning of next year, or i'm going to have a rough time in school.
Today, Tuesday-Finally caught up to the here and now, which by the time you read it is the there and was. Did the pacer in gym, got 66-haha, beat that suckers. almost the evil number of 666-but if you took the period (3), and the day (B, which can also be 2), and multiply them together, then you get 666-oh no, the devil's number! I'm cursed. Oh well.
So that's a wrap for today and my spring break. Goodbye until next time, and have a great day.

1 Comments:
I realize this is a little older but if you are looking for a haircut still, come check us out, we're on Shore drive and you can even book your next hair appointment online at shearblissvb.com ...you can see the examples of the haircuts, color and style we do in the photo gallery. We would love to have you and show you why we are one of the best hair salons in Virginia Beach!
Post a Comment
<< Home