Monday, May 02, 2005

The New Review Rating Scale

Well, my review about H2G2 does not work out well. I have been given some comments about my rating system, and so I have come up with a new way to work things out. Instead of having stars, which may sometimes be hard to read, I have decided to use words instead.

Super Mad Awesome-Go see it now! It's so good!
Mad Awesome-Worth the money to go see, but could be better.
Awesome-I advise you not to see...but go if you must. Rent.
Decent-Don't see in theaters...could rent if you wanted to.
Horrible-Never see it...it is complete crap...can't believe I wasted money.

So there it is. If I remember, I'll put up a link when I do reviews to this post, so you can read what each meaning is. And that is all I will right for today, so this is easy to find. Goodbye until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home