Angered but ready for a cool day
Welcome all to my wonderful blog! I wasn't going to post today, but I have been very angered by the actions of somebody of another post. He says I stole his idea to use colors. Yeah, maybe you, Cameron using colors sparked my interest into using them, but I have innovated the colors beyond anything you could have come up before. And your stupid "props" thing is garbage, faulty anyways because you just go off giving 12 "props" to some girl because you like her pants, but not to the person who waits every single morning for you to get your happy self into the car. And then you take away "props" because you complain about me using your colors. I know the real reason, and that is because I didn't come over to your house to watch a movie that was already halfway done, and I didn't call you to for you to come over or whatever because Chris happened to stay home, and we played a totally Mad Awesome game called Forza Motorsport, which is so unbearbly addicting that I couldn't leave until like 11 at night, even though today I have SATs (which I have to go to in 15 minutes), and the Junior Prom. So I'm done venting my anger at such an obnoxious person, but you can check out his blog by clicking here. It is decent, but he did steal my idea for actually using a blog. haha...zing!
Today is a great day because I get to go to SATs, and I so hope that I do well, with my extempore skills, so I can go to a good college, and I have Junior Prom, which is gonna rock, because I'm going to it with some of my best friends: Cambra, Chris, and Tara, along with some others at school that are super cool.
And that's all, because I have to get ready to go, and so here's my Super Mad Awesome Website of the Day: www.bungie.net because they have created one of the greatest games ever to find the light of day in video game console history. And that would be Halo 2, and now there are new cool maps along with a great update and reset stats and new playlists. If you already play Halo 2, keep playing, and if you don't, go buy an Xbox and start today! And I hope you can find the Mad Awesome Word of the Day (presented by dictionary.com)!!

3 Comments:
AHAHAHAHAHAHA, touche Allyn, touche
i'll go back and fix those faulty props, and btw, you just gained another one by talking about my blog. HAHAHA, oh, and that one is still up for grabs, you may end this day with two more props than you started with. OK good luck on your SAT's, Have fun at the prom
thank you...you are very kind
Post a Comment
<< Home