Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Magnificolente

This is like the 75 or some odd number like that. I'm getting closer. And nobody is leaving any comments, so I'm guessing that nobody is reading this stupid waste of internet space any longer. But, I'm still gonna type. Cause I do.

So, today-3 tests. Economics, Biology, English. What a killer day. I swear my teachers get together and plan this crap. They're like, hey, I'm gonna give a test on Wednesday, so you should too. And then they all give tests on everything.

And, I have work in about 40 minutes. And my cellphone has died. It does not work any more. I don't know why, but I feel so vulnerable without it. That's all I have today. Short and sweet.

1 Comments:

At 12/10/2005 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey allyn. i havent been reading it b/c i thought you'd stopped.

yeah idk what else to write.

~Liz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home