Thursday, April 14, 2005

The VA Beach Trip Part 1


Rest stop in Penn
Originally uploaded by geenomepops.
Hey peoples reading my blog. I am finally going to tell you about the wondrous things that have happened to me on my mad awesome voyage to VA Beach (although it really wasn't a voyage becasue we traveled by bus-Coach USA).

So, yeah. We all got to skip out of afternoon classes to get ready, and we were going to leave at a quarter to 1:00, but lo and behold, a problem arose just like every single year. The bus drivers have log books, and they were not accurate, so one of them could have been some extreme terrorist set on killing a busful of musicians because he really hates music for some strange reason. Maybe somebody sang so high that they broke glass, and shards of it careened through the air and killed his family. So this guy really hates music.

So, while we waited for new bus drivers, we watched The Waterboy-hilarious movie. Great! Then, at about 3, we were on the road. And I was supposed to be on bus 6, but with the use of my amazing skills I talked my way on to bus 3 with my roommates and super cool friends, although I didn't get to sit with them. So on this bus ride, I listened to music, did a very little tiny bit of homework, which I wouldnt' touch again the rest of the trip, and I read 2 books. Yep, that's right. 2. Although I really had them halfway done. Then, I watched Napolean Dynamite-awesome movie, see it if you haven't, but I know that everybody who has a life has seen it atleast 50 times. Yeah, well, I watched it on my new portable DVD player-7" screen, LCD monitor, and 16:9-meaning widescreen capabilities.

We stopped in Pennsylvania for a quick pit stop, and it was really cool, cause there was a valley down below, and a whole bunch of fog. Then we hit the road again, and at about 5 in the morning on Friday (this all happened on Thursday), we were in front of our hotel-and it was raining out. But that's it for the first part of the mad awesome trip to VA Beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home