The Weekend Post- April 2/3
Well, I'm back from my grand adventures over this weekend. It all began with a practice SAT test on Saturday morning, which killed me. 4 hours of testing, and my brain was shot. I then watched the grand old General Conference for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, which was awesome, like it always is. Well, that took up the rest of my Saturday, and all day today, until now. And if you want to, you can watch and/or listen to it at their website-truly great stuff from our general authorities of the Church, and you can listen to it in about 37 different languages, which is cool.
The Pope of the Catholic Church has passed away over this weekend. Best of wishes to you Catholics, and hopefully your next pope will be just as good. But, let me tell you, Gordon B. Hinckley, the President and Prophet of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, is in his 95th year, and he is still going strong-amazingly healthy.
Yes! Finally! My family is getting a Dish, and so we will have 120 channels of entertainment. Greatness! We have been living on channels 1-19, which is actually about 12 different channels, for about the past three years. It's going to be great to watch more t.v., like Comedy Central and Spike t.v., and I'm gonna have a rockin' time with it all.
Only 4 more days until I'll be chillin' down in VA Beach! It's gonna be awesome. And hopefully the weather will be better down there than it has been this weekend here. We have got dumped on with rain-almost flooding. There's so much water, and that means no skateboarding for me until it all dries up.
That's all I can think of to write down. Except for this one thing. I found a great website for one my many hobbies-pen spinning. If any of you at school have seen me, I spin my pen very often-great thing to do when you are massively bored. And I'm getting better and better at it. So here's the site for pentix, which is what it is called, the art of pen spinning. I'm out for now. Goodbye until next time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home