It's Tuesday, and I've been gone a while
I'm back finally from my VA Beach trip, but I have so much to write about it that it will take quite a while to complete, and right now it's late, so I plan on doing it hopefully Thursday. And tomorrow, I'm going on a field trip to Canada, and I won't be posting tomorrow. But Thursday is looking good to write everything (or almost everything) about the trip-and I have pictures!! So it will be super cool.
So, that's it for now, and check here on Thursday for much updating.

3 Comments:
HEY
i stopped by your house after mutual to see you for a second because i didnt get to talk to you at mutual i felt really bad..i was super wound up and when i get wound up i dont think but yea...hope you had fun at VA beach!
cambra
feeg,i don't care about your fancy pictures,use the power of words to show it to me....unless u have pictures of hot chicks
who in blazes are you? ^^^^
Post a Comment
<< Home