Allyn's Mad Awesome Humpday Challenge #1
Yep, this is a new thing i'm going to start doing, making a challenge for the people reading this. As of right now, I have no idea of what i'm going to challenge you with, but I'll come up with something. And, I in no way mean to be perverted with "humpday". It's Wednesday, the middle of the week, so you're at the top of the hill-or the hump. And I did take this idea from Bungie and Halo 2, cause they are the rockingest bunch of people ever!
Last night there was a CA concert, and it lasted for 3 hours! Lo and behold, orchestra goes on last, which is bogus garbage cause it was 10:15 at night and there were about 20 people in the audience. But the drumline was mad awesome. And, consequently, I was really super tired today, and fell asleep in a lot of classes. But, I did get most of my world lit. paper typed up, and now it is too long (exceeding 1500 words).
Today, I am packing for VA Beach, cause we leave tomorrow!!! Oh yeah suckers who have to stay back and not go to VA Beach!! I got a super awesome portable DVD player, and I'm bringing my Xbox, and it's going to be a blast! So, I'll be off for the weekend, but hopefully be back on here on Monday.
Well, the challenge i'll give you guys is to try to figure out how to change music bought from iTunes from mp4 to an mp3 file, so that i can use it on my mp3 player. Just leave a little note under the comments underneath this post. Thanks! And that's it for now.
AND IT'S MY HALF BIRTHDAY, AND A GREAT MORMON DAY!!! ONLY 6 MONTHS UNTIL I CAN "LEGALLY" DO THINGS...

1 Comments:
dude allyn! update man! its been almost a week.
Post a Comment
<< Home