Last Humpday in March
Yep, I just watched "Saw", and wow, that ending blew me away. I thought that it was a superb and excellent movie, and that ending is amazing. Such a great storyline.
I've been thinking about that woman that those people are just letting her die of starvation. That is totally wrong, and should be considered murder. I know that she pretty much cannot function, but still, starving her to death is just cruel.
I got to get some skateboarding in today, since it was such a beautiful day out, and wow did I crash hard. Busted up my knee and elbow, and now it's starting to hurt when I walk and it's swollen up massively.
In a week, I'll be heading down to VA Beach with the music department, and it's gonna be a blast down there. I can't wait. I'm with some cool friends, but what sucks is that they are all seniors (most of my friends at school are), so next year is going to be a super lonely year for me. All I will have is their girlfriends, none of which are seniors-great fun there.
Well, that's all I have for today. Stay tuned tomorrow for some more cool stuff in this mad awesome blog!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home