Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Tuesday...oh beautiful Tuesday

I'm back to write more, and I missed yesterday cause I had the SAT review class and I did a little skateboarding with my good friends Chris and Cody. He's got a kicker, and I got some sweet air off of that bad boy, and the only one out of the three of us to land something going off of it. But only just ollies, although I did try to go for a 180, which I almost did a couple of times. A few more hours of practice ought to give me that sweet 180.

Well, today, I was so amazingly tired, and could barely stay awake during seminary. Oh yeah, I guess I should explain this to those of you who don't know what I'm talking about. It is a church class very early in the morning-6 a.m. This is every weekday morning, Monday through Friday, but I still enjoy going to it.

At school, I got an 88 on my math test, and so a 90 average for this 3rd quarter. So far, I'm hoping for about a 92 average overall, and I hope I can make it there. After school, I got my SAT review book in the mail-and it is huge! 800 pages! Wow, I hope this gets me prepared for the SAT in May-which is on Junior Prom, which is going to be awesome!

I'm hoping that for this VA Beach trip, I can get a portable DVD player, cause that would rock! there's one at radio shack for 130 bucks, and it has inputs for game play, so i could watch movies going down, and play my xbox-that would be so totally cool-i would be the stud on the bus, although there's only like 4 other guys-just like last year when there was 8 guys and 40 girls, and I thought we were going to get stuck with a bunch of dumb girly movies, but lo and behold, we watched Tommy Boy and X-Men 2. Crazy.

I'm also putting together an RPG game, based on the D20 game, and it is going to rock when I put it all together. The first adventure takes place in a battle in the jungle. And that's all I have, cause I cannot release any more of the game, cause it will spoil it. What I'll do is when I get the game going with my friends, I'll post the storyline up here and It will eventually be like a book. Well, that's it for now. Goodbye until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home