Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Great Tuesday to Blog

Well, I'm back again to put up another blog. Today, I have realized that blogging is so awesome! I wanted to jump on a computer at school and just start blogging away, but the dang system wouldn't let me on.

So I had to wait until after school, which seemed to drag on, but now I'm here, and I'm typing away. Right now, I should really be working on my essay for history that's due tomorrow, but I'm slacking, and I'm going to do it when I get home from work today.

I'm gonna try to put up a picture of me shortly...after I finish writing today, I think, unless I run out of time and have to go to work. Oh, crap! I just remembered that my uniform is still dirty. I was going to wash it, but there's no way I have time now. Oh well. I don't work again after tonight until like April 13th, but hopefully by then, I can land this job at Chase-Pitkin, and then get my car! And for those of you who want to know what it looks like, it is a Ford Taurus SE, white, with a multi-disc CD changer, which is pretty nifty. Here's a pic, but not the exact car I'm getting:
http://www.autoplususa.com/images/Photos/TMHP1748.jpg
Yeah, for some reason or another, I can't get the picture to show up here, so you can just click on the lazy linkage. Maybe I'll learn how to put pics on here some other time when I have time to do so.

Yep, well I think that should do it for now, so, i'll put up that picture of me and then I'll be going to work. More coming tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home